Saturday, February 21, 2009


So today has had an interesting start. I washed my hair with baking soda, I had a complete stranger walk in while I was doing laundry in my pj's (home alone I might add), I ate a wholesome breakfast and exfoliated the hair off my lip while wearing extremely highwaisted jeans... Ain't it great to be a woman. To top it off I was scolded by dear mother as to why she doesn't have grand-babies yet and could she bribe someone to bring E here asap. Indeed, there is nothing like trying to be a lovely lady.

As I peel the black head strip from my nose I am pondering the changes of the new season and how there are so many changes for my life at the same time, I can't believe it is still winter, I am soo ready for change, job, residence, country maybe.. who knows what this year holds. I know I am more curious than is healthy but I can't help but try to picture how its all going to play out even though I am quite certain its not going to be perfect and strangers will walk in uninvited to shatter my bubble. Perhaps that is where perfection lies, accepting life as it is, and just doing the best one can. At the very least I am aiming for a infinatly more positive year than the last one. Its gonna be a gooder I can feel it. perfects over-rated anyhow.

2 comments:

Jillian Demerse said...

I heard about the random man in the house. GOSH!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

You washed your hair with baking soda?? Did you use apple cider vinegar to rinse??